Monday, December 31, 2012

Way behind.


From a few weeks ago.

Before I talk about my life for the next 10 minutes, I think that it is only right to talk about the tragedy in CT last Friday – My heart and prayers are with all of the families who lost a child, a teacher, a sister, a brother, a confidant, a parent and a friend. My hearts go out to those in mourning. I pray for those who were lost – no matter what has happened to them afterlife, I believe G-d is taking good care of them. We ask ourselves “How could a human being commit such an atrocity?” but the truth is… a human can’t. This man was not a human… he does not deserve the designation. Not to say he was an animal, either. He was nothing… nothing that deserves attention or love. He was heartless and soulless. Too many people in this world suffer from mental incapacities that don’t commit such crimes against humanity – his medical condition is no excuse. As adults, it is our responsibility to seek help. He was an adult. A grown man. He knew right from wrong.
Ok, I am waddling down from my soap box, now.

Things in the pregnancy are progressing well. At my 37 week appointment I was VERY slightly dilated and about 25% effaced, nothing to nuts. But the baby did move a bit lower, to station -1. Again, I am really trying to avoid putting too much pressure on the numbers, placements, stations, percentages… yada, yada, yada, because none of it is a perfect prediction of when my labor will begin or how it will progress.
Things in the nursery are coming to a close. The clothes are washed and we are creating a list of the last few items that we need. Most of which can be taken care of in an afternoon.

Not much this week. Fail.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment