Thursday, December 30, 2010

Meany.

I am going to get a little deep today – ever so slightly (hopefully without sounding like a douche).
I have been a complete bitch lately. I am stressed out, nervous, excited, anxious, annoyed – a combination of emotions that seem to make me mean. The worst part is I am mean to the people that are the nicest to me – my family. The one person I have reason to take my aggression out on does not get the grunt of it. Why is it that I am taking things out on the people who least deserve it? Maybe because they are easy targets and they have proven that they will love my unconditionally. Despite that fact, they don’t deserve it.


So I pledge today, that I will begin to treat the people I love and who love me, better – no matter what happened during my day. Wait… can I change that to now – 12:27 EDT, because I snapped at my Dad this morning… so I don’t want to start off on the wrong foot. T
his all means I need to let out my aggression through other outlets. Those outlets shall be:
- - Exercising: I know this is a standard and very uncreative outlet but I am working out 3-4 times a week anyway so it is an easy goal to stick too.

- - Cooking:I eat chicken most nights for dinner… let’s see how creative I can get.
- - Home Decorating: Gamer and I are in the middle of purchasing our first home… I need to pick out paint swatches!
- - Sex: Self explanatory.

BTW – Welcome to my new readers – I shall call them “TT” and “Hairball,” they make a very cute couple. I am so happy to hear that my sister and her boyfriend are now readers. Assholes. I mean… “I love you”

No comments:

Post a Comment